No products in the cart.
HTH Super Clarifier, Clears Cloudy Water in Swimming Pools, 1 Qt
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Say goodbye to cloudy pool water with HTH Super Clarifier for indoor and outdoor swimming pools. The clarifier gathers the tiny particles clouding your water, making it easier for your filter to remove them. This product does not affect the pool’s pH balance. For best results, use the clarifier 4 to 12 hours after each shock treatment, super chlorination or algaecide treatment to remove dead algae and organic debris from the pool water.
Dilute the highly concentrated HTH Super Clarifier in a bucket of pool water. Pour the diluted product around the sides of the pool and into the skimmer with the pump running. Continue to run the pump and filter for eight hours and then vacuum the pool. Repeat the treatment as needed.
- Contains one 1-quart bottle of HTH Super Clarifier for swimming pools
- Concentrated formula uses coagulation to clarify cloudy pool water
- Improves filter efficiency to remove dead algae and organic debris from swimming pool
- Super clarifier treatment does not affect the pool’s pH balance and is compatible with salt systems
- Apply clarifier directly to skimmer or pool; follow package instructions for best results
|Pool Chemical Type||
Pool Clarifier Chemicals