No products in the cart.
HTH Super Shock Pool Shock Treatment, 1 lb Granule Bags, 12 ct
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Quickly eliminate unwanted bacteria and algae in your indoor and outdoor swimming pool with a 1lb bag of HTH Super Shock! Treatment. The convenient and easy-to-use product gives your pool a boost of chlorine for crystal clear water within 24 hours. The fast-acting 4-in-1 shock product kills bacteria and algae, restores crystal clarity to pool water within 24 hours, reduces chlorine odor and eye irritation caused by swimming pool water, and won’t fade liners. It is convenient, easy to use and won’t over stabilize your pool. One bag treats 13,500 gallons.
TO USE: Make sure your pH level is between 7.2 and 7.8 and adjust if needed. Check that your pump is running and then snip the corner of the shock product. Broadcast over a wide area in the deepest part of your pool. If the granules settle at the bottom, use a brush to disperse them. When your free available chlorine levels are between 1 and 4 ppm, your pool is ready for action.
Ingredients: Calcium hypochlorite 56.44%, other ingredients 43.56%
Active Ingredients: Calcium hypochlorite
- Value Pack contains 12 x 1lb bags of HTH Super Shock! Treatment for swimming pools
- Effective 4-in-1 shock product kills bacteria and algae to restore clarity
- Fast-acting formula dissolves quickly for crystal clear water within 24 hours
- Convenient, easy-to-use product won’t over-stabilize your pool
- Apply shock treatment directly to the pool; follow package instructions for best results
|Pool Chemical Type
Swimming Pool Shock